Wills & Trusts
I believe that everyone needs a Will in Michigan. Depending on your situation, you may also need a trust to protect your loved ones after you are gone. There are many types of Trusts in Michigan, all that serve a different purpose and have different rules. Another thing everyone should consider are healthcare powers of attorney or durable powers of attorney for healthcare. These are important because they help healthcare workers and your family figure out what to do when you can’t make decisions for yourself.
Here are some of the things I can draft for you:
- Revocable Grantor Trust
- Revocable Family Trust
- Irrevocable Grantor Trust
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
- Qualified Terminable Interest Property Trust
- First Party Special Needs Trust
- Third Party Special Needs Trust
- Testamentary Trust
- Healthcare Powers of Attorney
- Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare
- Financial Power of Attorney
If your situation is not complicated and all you need is a simple Will, then we can discuss your options. We can review your situation at no cost to help you determine what steps you should take.